Friday, December 14, 2007

Almost Ready for Christmas!

I am finally almost ready for Christmas. I had the day off work today so I went shopping with my co-workers and bought quite a few gifts. I have only a few small things left to pick up and then I'm done! Woo-Hoo!


I've been making lots of Christmas ornaments lately, I love doing that to put me in the mood for the season. I made some of Christine Urias's Glitter Ornaments, you can see hers here: http://www.scraptime.ca/ I've also been making some ornaments with microscope slides. I love these because they are so quick and easy! You can make quite a few in a short amount of time! If I get around to it I may try to make some to hang on presents.


The house is starting to look festive too! Still no tree but I think that will likely be rectified tomorrow and then the fun of decorating it!

No comments: