Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year, New MoJo!

Well... my unexpcted scrapping hiatus is over! My mojo is back with a fury... so much so I actually sleep-sketched an idea in the middle of the night last night! I've even got a new sewing machine to play with on my projects, and I may try sewing some actual "fabric" too... stay tuned!
After 3 months layout free, I finally rang in the New Year with a new layout. Here's to 2009 being the bestest year evah!




Materials:
Hambly "Grandma's Wallpaper"
Pink Paislee "Hollow Moon", "Office Lingo Shapes", "Cubicle", "Outside the Box"
Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink "Ice Blue"
Riff Raff "Damask"
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist "Bronze"
CTMH Ink "Desert Sand"
Cricut Cartridges "Storybook", "Plantin/Schoolbook"
Zig Writer "Platinum"
Misc. Date Stamp

No comments: