Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things... Right Now!

A while ago (sometime before Christmas) I ordered the Lisa Bernsen foam stamps on a whim... I never do that, but I was taken with them instantly and just had to have them! I am so glad I got them because I LOVE them! I used a couple of the stamps to make the background paper on this LO below.

The other things I am lovin' right now are the Maya Road Sheers. These things are just so darn versatile! I know I've used them on at least half of the LOs I've done since getting them. I am dying to get more! They just rock!

Dollarama has some very cool foam letters too. I bought a bunch of them and have been using them like crazy too! The "Chick" in the LO are the foam letters, aren't they just too cute? They come in quite a few colors and I've also painted them with success when I haven't had the color I wanted. They also come in a few different styles. I am all about cheap products as long as they don't look cheap, and I promise these don't!

So those are a few of my favorite things... right now anyway! I'd love you to drop me a comment and let me know what some of your favs are! I am always on the lookout for a new cool product!



1 comment:

Gwen said...

That's such a cool layout, Carla! I love the DChicks!