Friday, October 14, 2011

Another Christmas Card




Here's another card I made the other day. There is actually a resist technique on there using Goosebumps by Tsukineko. I picked some up at Scrapfest and couldn't wait to give it a try! I hear there's a sparkly version too... I can't think of ANYTHING I could do with that! :)


Anywho... on the banner I stamped the Goosebumps onto white cardstock with a Prima stamp and allowed to dry. Then I inked over the image with my blending tooland distress inks (I think it was peeled paint and broken china).


The background is the raindrop (I think) background from Hero Arts (as are the sentiment andsnowflake stamps), that I inked in versamark and then went over with forever green Perfect Pearls.


For the rosette, I punched a strip of paper with an EK Success scalloped stamp and scored each scallop. Once assembles I sprayed the white rosette with Tattered Angels Wheatfields (my all time fav) for a vintage look. Added some twine and a snowflake and called it Done!


No comments: