Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tim Holtz and other Scrapfest Goodness!

So I know this is a little late but there were many good things at Scrapfest... I didn't know where to start... So I'll start with Tim Holtz! His class was Awesome with a capital A!






Next... my classes... I had so much fun teaching them. Here is a photo of what the final project ended up looking like... Does it look familiar to you? It should! :)




Here I am teaching one of my classes (standing at the top of the photo at the end of the middle aisle) trying to sound like I'm not nervous!




And don't even get me started on that Mall! I've never seen anything like it! We barely scratched the surface in our time there. And there is a whole store JUST FOR SOCKS! If you know me... you know why this excites me! I have a strange obsession for socks... I love themas much as I love new scrapping supplies... I know... Crazy!





No comments: