Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ScrapFest

I had such a great time at ScrapFest! Sorry I am just now getting around to posting about it! Here is the ScrapCentral gang (minus a few) outside our VIP room! There were 19 of us in total that were able to go and it was so much fun getting to meet everybody for the first time, even though it felt like we all knew one another! I wish I could do this every month, and if I get the chance, I definately want to go back next year!

Bobbi-Lynn was so sweet to let Teresa and I stay with she and her family and they all treated us like gold. I am sure she is the reason ScrapCentral feels like home to so many of us! Thank you Bobbi-Lynn and thanks to your family for putting up with us for 2 days!!

I also got to meet Lucy, who so kindly dropped us off at the airport with her handy dandy GPS! I`ve known Lucy from both ScrapCentral and Scraphoria so it was a special treat to meet her as well and finally put a face and voice to the talent I`ve come to admire!

Now that the mushy stuff is over... the shopping and classes were fantastic! I bought so many goodies but some of the stuff I picked up that I`m most excited about were some Spellbinders dies, the new Dew Drops and Stix 2 Anything. I`ve already started playing and will post some pics soon, so stay tuned!

As for classes I took 2 from Jen Starr and one from Vicki Boutin. Each class exceeded my expectations and I came out with some great projects and some new skills too! And both ladies are super sweet!

1 comment:

Bobbi-Lynn said...

Aw you are so sweet. It was great to finally meet you! You are welcome at my home anytime. Maybe even for Scrapfest next year!!