Thursday, April 17, 2008

I Love Playing With New Stuff!

Since my return home from ScrapFest, I have been scrapping like crazy! All the new Goodies have me totally inspired and the MoJo is definately flowing! So here are a couple of the layouts that I've done the past couple days...


This one uses the new Heidi Swapp paper (which I didn't buy nearly enough of!) Most of the sheets were so graphic and bold... I just loved them! I also used one of the 5th Avenue spiral bound journal boxes and some cool clear ribbon that I bought by the yard so I have no idea the manufacturer but it's totally cool (I wish I bought more of this too! ;)

And here are some of the details close up....





For this LO I used the new Fancy Pants "About A Boy" line. Again I'm in love with the colors, if it's bright and bold, I totally want it! Initially I wasn't too excited about a FP line called "About A Boy" but then Michelle took me down to the marketplace and showed it to me... Thanks Michelle!!! ;)


And here are some close ups of the details for this one too...


2 comments:

Michelle said...

You are so very welcome!! LOL You totally rocked that paper btw. Love those layouts.

Bobbi-Lynn said...

Wow, gorgeous layouts!! You sure know how to put to good use all that yummy new stuff!