Tuesday, May 6, 2008

National Scrapbook Day

I know it's a few days past National Scrapbook Day, but I was in another province on the actual day and couldn't get online (well... reliably anyway!). I was attending a crop put on by the wonderful ladies at the Scrap Shack in Moncton, NB. This was my third year going and every year is even more fun that the last! Learned some new stuff and even blew my last year record of 2 LOs for the week-end out of the water with 6 whole LOs this year!!! (I think sometimes I do too much talking/shopping and it really cuts into my actual "cropping" time! ;) I didn't take any pictures... again... but I will see if I can "borrow" someone else's to share with you!

Thanks Shirley, Debbie and Amy for another great year! I already can't wait till next year!

No comments: