Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hurricane Bill


Well we just had Hurricane Bill blow through the Maritimes... Not as bad as we were prepared for, so I guess that's a good thing. We didn't even loose our power though several of the communities around us did.

All that prep didn't leave me with much time for crafting however... actually I haven't done much the past couple weeks... we've been in the middle of a heat wave and it's just too hot to be making stuff upstairs. Here is like the one card I've managed to do since my last post! I made some of my own pearl sprays with re-inkers and perfect pearls on the tags there.

Materials:
Hero Arts stamps
Mini Misters (Ranger)
Perfect Pearls
Distress Ink re-inkers
Prismacolor pencil
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Martha Stewart tag
White embossing powder

No comments: