Sunday, August 30, 2009

Missing Mojo Returned?

I always seem to be missing my Mojo in the summertime... I don't know if it's the heat or that there are so many things going on that I just don't have time to play... whatever the reason, now that the days are getting cooler I think my missing mojo is returning! Not only did I do a LO this week-end but I also started my Christmas cards and managed to get 10 done! It's a start anyway right?!

This isn't the LO I did yesterday, I haven't photographed it yet, but this is the only other LO I've gotten done this month! There's a whole mish mash of products on here... MM acetate sheet, Hambly acetate screen, Bo Bunny blooms, Prima flowers and felt, Doodlebug glitter, Fancy Pants chipboard, Bo Bunny patterned paper, Bazzill kraft cardstock and I can't remember who makes the green sticker letters I used...

No comments: